Dear Sr. High Band Parents,
I have been busy at work planning the 2015 Band trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. The trip is officially booked, and I am finally able to accept deposits!
Dates: April 17-20, 2015
Cost Per student: $600
Cost Per Chaperone: $450
First Payment Due December 1
Please fill out this form and I will send you a bill for the first payment, due December 1.
The Trip includes:
· Round trip transportation via deluxe motor coach from school
· Bus driver's room and gratuity
· Three (3) nights accommodations at first class in Cleveland based on four (4) to a room
· Hotel taxes and gratuity
· Full American breakfast daily (3) including tax and gratuity
· Three (3) complete dinners including tax gratuity (dinner on day in park not included)
· Instrumental performance and clinic with guest conductor
· Admission to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
· Admission to:
o Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Rainforest
o Greater Cleveland Aquarium
o Cleveland Museum of Natural History
· Visit to Cleveland Museum of Art (time permitting)
· Ticket to Cleveland Symphony Performance of Ravel’s Bolero (Saturday night, April 17, 2015
· Assistance of a Suburban Tours tour manager, including gratuity
NEW THIS YEAR: All payments for this trip will be automated through Paypal and/or the Travel Agency website. Please be prepared to make electronic payments by Debit or Credit Card (Mr. Charest and POPS are trying to limit the number of paper payments coming into the music program). If your Paypal account is linked into your checking account, you can also make a transfer through Paypal.
THE FIRST PAYMENT: Due by December 1, but please fill out the commitment form on the band website (and Mr. Charest will send you a bill through Paypal).
There are a limited number of student seats on this trip, and of course I will need several chaperones, too! Our goal is to have 70 students on the trip, 16 chaperones, Mr. Charest and Mr. Anthony. 24 students have already signed up last year with a deposit of $75, so there are only 46 more seats left on the trip!
I look forward to Rocking and Rolling with you in Cleveland!
Director of Bands
Exeter-West Greenwich Sr. High School